Rotorazer Reviews – Must Read (Nov 2020)
Last Updated on November 3, 2020 by As Seen on TV Report Staff
Calling all home-hobbyists! These days many of us have much more time than usual to focus on our household products. There’s always that piece of carpeting that you have to remove, or, there is that pesky garbage disposal under your sink that continually wounds your patience and wallet. If you’re looking for Rotorazer reviews, you’ve come to the right place.
And, while many of these projects seem difficult to accomplish. You are 100% correct. Many times home projects like this can be more worrying than their worth. However, with the right tools, the home DIY projects are a cinch and can be taken care of in an afternoon.
After seeing the commercial you may be looking for assistance with Rotorazer reviews. With seven different saws-in-one, this may be your first overall pick when starting a tool supply, or an item that you may want to add. What exactly is it? And, more importantly, does it work well? Let’s find out!
What is the Rotorazer Saw?
The Rotorazer Saw is a multi-functional circular saw that is very easy to use and be used on many different materials including, wood, laminate flooring, plastics, ceramic tiles, slate, aluminum sheets and much, much more.
Rotorazer Saw Overview
The Rotorazer Saw is an easy-to-use, versatile, and powerful circular saw. Users use the saw for a range of projects, whether it is a professional job or in a hobby capacity. Not only does it cut things quickly, but it is also very safe. A safety switch keeps the blade locked until you are ready to cut. It also includes three separate blades to cut shallow, medium, or deep.
Rotorazer Saw Features
- Flexible blades: The Rotorazer Saw comes with three different types of blades shallow, medium, or deep cutting.
- Accuracy: A parallel fence is included so your cuts are as accurate and clean as possible.
- Easy clean up: A vacuum system is included with the Rotorazer so users can quickly clean up their work station and saw.
- Safety: The Rotorazer saw includes a safety switch that keeps the blade locked and secure until ready for use.
- Light: The Rotorazer Saw is lightweight and easy to carry in design. It also includes a durable case that can be used to transport the tool from different projects or keeps it out of the hands of children.
Rotorazer Saw Pros and Cons
- Light: A lightweight design makes the Rotorazer Saw easy to handle and transport.
- Dynamic: The Rotorazer Saw can through more than five different materials.
- Easy to use: Anyone who has use a saw will be able to handle the Rotorazer Saw on first use.
- Affordable: Compared to other products, the Rotorazer Saw is very affordable.
- Limited warranty: The warranty period for the Rotorazer Saw is only one year.
“I purchased this for my husband’s shop and he raves about the quality and ease of use. I highly recommend it for a handy person in your life.” 5/5
“I thought this worked great. We used it to cut grout lines in tile. Was nice to have a dust collector on it.” 5/5
“Tool is ok, harder to see the cut line than with other tool’s i have. Not impressed with the metal cutting blade! Made 3 small cuts with it and the blade is shot.” 3/5
Conclusion and Recommendation
The vast majority of the Rotorazer Saw reviews are five out of five. It’s clear that people have really felt joy in gifting this tool to their loved ones, or using it for DIY projects around their house. The good news is that a lot of these five-stars are from the last few years. However, some users felt that Rotorazer Saw didn’t cut too deeply and it had issues when cutting steel specifically.
That being said, the Rotorazer Saw seems to be a slam-dunk when it comes to ordering tools to use in home projects. For projects beyond, you may need to bring in the big guns. For now though, you can purchase the Rotorazer Saw here.