Last Updated on January 29, 2021 by As Seen on TV Report Staff
Calling all home hair-stylists! Today, we will talk specifically about the Perfecter Fusion Styler Heated Round Brush reviews. The Calista Perfecter Fusion Styler may be your new best friend, as this device can instantly transplant you from your bathroom to your local hair salon.
Do you have thin, frizzy, or fine hair preventing you from having a good hair day? Or, how about coarse, dry, or wavy hair, limiting you from looking like your best self?
We realize how discouraging it can be to look into the mirror and wanting the image reflecting back to be something less than desired.
Before you start jumping into the wide world of hairstylers however, it’s important to realize that there are a ton of different options and devices that can have you looking and feeling your best.
What is the Perfecter Fusion Styler?
The Perfecter Fusion Styler is a heated round brush that can help add volume, body and shine to your hair, while helping to create smooth, frizz free hair for all textures and lengths. This tool was developed for women on the go, who not only want to get their hair done as soon as possible, but want it to appear like they’ve been to a professional hair salon.
Perfecter Fusion Styler Brush Overview
Developed by a professional hair stylist, Maria McCool, the Perfecter Fusion Styler is truly everything you need from a professional hair salon in your bathroom drawer. The Calista model has become the in-demand product for all types of women. It combines four hairstyling tools in one.
Perfecter Fusion Styler Key Features
- Dual heaters: Evenly distributed heat across the barrels generates quick results.
- Pilot lamp: A light will indicate when you have reached your preferred temperature.
- Nylon teeth: A softly tipped brush and spaced teeth ensure no hair tangling, or hair burning.
- Ceramic barrel: Provides shine and smoothness to hair while it’s in use.
- Two temperature settings: Choose a high or low temperature to your preference.
- Travel case: A thermal case is included so you can bring your Styler anywhere.
- De-tangle brush: Heated fusion technology that de-frizzles curly and wavy hair.
- Quick-heat: The device warms up as soon as you turn on the device.
- Safety features: The plastic end and body ensures that you don’t burn or electrocute yourself.
- Money-back guarantee: Return you Perfecter Fusion Styler before 60 days and get your money back.
- Extras: Three styling clips to assist you in sectioning your hair as you style.
How the Perfecter Fusion Styler Works:
- The Perfecter should be used on dry hair only.
- Wrap a section of your hair around the bristled barrel and hold from 3 to 8 seconds. Continue in small sections.
- Lifting from the crown, angle the bangs in the direction you want them to go.
- The Perfecter can be used to create subtle flips beautiful curls or silky smooth styles.
Perfecter Fusion Styler infomercial/commercial video:
Perfecter Fusion Styler Pros and Cons
- This device isolates the scalp and skin from the heat apparatus to ensure there is no burning or frying of the skin or hair.
- The Fusion Styler works bottom to the top as to not tangle hair.
- Those with dry hair can benefit from it’s moisture-infusing ability
- Does not react adversely to color treated hair or hair that has been permed.
- Some users have communicated that this device is hard to operate.
- Curls, waves, or other hairstyles sometimes will not hold as long they should.
- Some users indicated that it did not get hot enough or cool enough.
- Some users indicated that it broke and wore down very easily.
- Claims to replace 4 beauty tools (curling iron, hair brush, blow dryer) – unable to truly replace those.
Perfecter Fusion Styler Heated Round Brush Reviews
“I first tried my mother’s that she got from another seller, I fell in love with it because I am terrible at styling my own hair. This made it really easy and so quick to do. It works amazing for short hair, not sure otherwise or I’d be able to add in. We’ll see in a year when my hair grows out. But it’s nice and easily rotated by hand, the bristles don’t get hot unlike others like it. So you can touch your scalp without concentrated heat burning you. It heats up quickly and evenly and doesn’t catch your hair to the point you’d have to rip it out. All in all for someone who has ZERO ability with a curler, this has been a godsend to me.” – five out five
“This was my second one in 3 years. The first one lasted longer but the bristles broke off and eventually stopped working altogether after about 2 years. The second one lasted one year & one month. Bristles didn’t break, but one day just didn’t heat up anymore. Going to another brand………” – two out of five
Conclusion and Recommendation
While the average rating for Perfecter Fusion Styler Heated Round Brush Reviews on Amazon is 4.3 out of 5, it’s clear from many reviews that there is a lot to be desired from this product when it comes to longevity and easy to use.
That being said, the average woman goes to the hair stylist almost four times a year. At an average cost per visit at $75, you could actually purchase a Perfecter Fusion Styler once a year, and still be saving money.
With that much savings, we overwhelmingly recommend purchasing this product. You can do so here: Check the price of the Calista Tools Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round Brush.
Have you tried the Perfecter? Share your experience in the comment section below and help other consumers.