Whether you are a man or woman, or young or old, we always want to look our best. And, while we can dress to impress all we want, there are certain parts of our appearance that will always cause us to pause and consider how we could make ourselves better.
For some people, this may be their weight. Luckily, there is a ton of workout equipment, workout classes and regiments that can help you meet your ideal weight. For others, it could be something on their face or body. In this case, there are many products on the market that reduce blemishes, or make us instantly look younger.
However, for many, many of us, our hair’s the thing that makes self conscious about our overall appearance, making us constantly look for therapies and products. Not only do many of these products simply not work, but most are not sustainable for the long term.
Today, we will be talking about Caboki, a product that alleges to help people feel more confident in their overall appearance. Does it accomplish what it’s supposed to? Let’s find out!
What is Caboki?
While many hair products purport to grow hair, Caboki does not actually do that, and they readily admit that on their website. Instead, Caboki is an all-natural product that clings to your hair upon application. The results are a head of hair that looks fuller and thicker. Women and men can also use this product.
Developed in 2005, Caboki is an all-natural product that is harvested mainly in Morocco. It is made from two ingredients, Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum and natural minerals. Combined together, these ingredients make Caboki hypoallergenic, so it is accepted by most skins and scalps.
It takes about the same amount of time to brush your teeth as it does to apply Caboki to your hair, and it will remain there until the next time you wash your hair. Further, you can even style and brush your hair following the application of Caboki.
- Weather resistant: Caboki Hair will not fall out due to gusty winds, rain or sweat.
- Natural ingredients: It is made from two ingredients, Moroccan Gossypium Herbaceum and natural minerals.
- Colorfast fibers: Caboki will not stain bed linens, clothes, or your scalp.
- Easy to use: Caboki can be applied by yourself and doesn’t take longer than brushing your teeth.
- Applicable to all Hair: Caboki works for any hair type including, normal coarser hair to vellus hair, and everything in between.
- Discreet packaging: The packaging has no indication of what the product is and how the product could be potentially used.
- Money back guarantee: Don’t like Caboki? You can return it at any time and receive your full money back.
Caboki Pros and Cons
- A natural look: The fibers from Caboki instantly attach to your hair, making it appear like your own, natural hair.
- Color matching: Caboki comes in in fourteen colors and they provide a helpful chart to make sure you get the correct style.
- Easy and fast-acting: Once again, the application of Caboki takes as much time as it takes to brush your teeth, and you only need a minute to see the results.
- Weather resistant: Caboki will not fall out due to gusts of wind, rain, or snow.
- Cost effective: 30 grams of this fiber will last close to 90 days.
- Can’t be used on bald heads: Unfortunately, Caboki can only be used on thinning hair and not bald heads.
“This works very well. I do not sprinkle it on my head though. I take a stiff make-up brush and dab in on my scalp. Not only does it look much better, since my hair does not look as if it has just been powdered, it saves on the amount of product needed to cover my pink scalp. I like it quite a lot and will order it again.” – 5 out of 5
“I’m a female with seriously embarrassing bald patches. The proof is in the pictures. This really works. The first time I used it, a co-worker asked if I had just gotten my hair done. When I said no, he said “Well, your hair looks really nice today”. What more can you ask for?” – 5 out of 5
“In our society, baldness is not a trait that is envied, especially if the person is female. Unfortunately I have the need to use this sort of product. I do like the fact that it’s 100% natural. On the downside, it’s terribly messy and looks awfully “spotty” up close. If people are just going to look at you at a distance, then this product is fine.” – 3 out of 5
Conclusion and Recommendation
While the average testimonial for Caboki on Amazon is 4.4 out of 5, it’s obvious that Caboki truly is a great product for people who are trying to increase the look of a full head of hair. And, while it can take a little bit of time to get the hang of, and may not stay in as long as it could, it’s a great solution for many people with thinning hair.
And, with a price tag of $39.95, you would only need to re-order Caboki four times a year in order to ensure a full head of hair for the entire year. Consider this price point as you shop for Caboki hair concealer.